Here is the parts breakdown as it was given to me.
2007 H3 Luxury 3.7 L
- Polar Bear brush guard and tail light protectors
- GM Roof Marker lights
- GM Undercarriage protection
- Rough Country level kit with T-Bar tweak at 24
-Skyjacker 7000 shocks
- Crossed drilled rotors
- Magnaflow exhaust
- Trail Duty extended bump stops
- NGK IRIDIUM plugs
- AirDoc intake
- AFE filter
- 315-75-16 LT Eldorado Mud Claws- 55 watt off road lights
So needless to say I'm extremely excited to pick it up tomorrow. The dealer replaced the windshield because of a small chip that seemed to be starting to spider. I think I might continue his tradition of adding stuff to it perhaps starting with rock rails. But first things first winter can kiss my ass.