Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Duster Duplicates

Every now and then I get the itch to get working on the resto of my 1970 Duster 340.  I of course can't because it's in the States and I'm in Canada.  Also I have no space at all to do a restoration.  But like most "car guys" I like to dream.

I was perusing Google images and I came across a pro street Duster that is pretty similar.  The main thing is the hood stripe.  I've never seen any other Duster  owner go with the same hood stripe as I had.  But it made me look twice.


Personally if and when I do my restore of the Duster I don't think I'll go for the weird stripe.  It was that way when I bought it and I never really liked it.  Looks unfinished how it just ends on the lip of the hood.

Mainly I'm just posting this to save the picture somewhere I can find it again but it's nice to share.  Below is my Duster for comparison and to see how it could be setup.  It's an old photo but the shade of yellow is the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment