Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

The Dream: 1968 Lamborghini Miura S

I'm not complaining, I have a couple nice cars.  Certainly nice enough to be happy.  But it doesn't stop you from dreaming of something more.  So what are my dream cars?  The Lamborghini Miura is almost the ultimate for me, and watching an episode of Harry's Garage inspired my to write this.

I love speed but I find when I think what would be the ultimate I tend to dream of beautiful cars rather than fastest.  For me one of the most beautiful is the 1968 Lamborghini Miura S and the Harry's Garage video highlighted one of the best examples. The blue interior is a little weird but still.  Those body lines, the headlights, the clam shell hood and boot.  Just amazing.  I'll link the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment