Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Phantom EVO Revealed

For years a co-worker of mine has been saying he owned a kick ass EVO but it never made it's way to work.  After a year or so I started to give him static about it saying, "Oh yeah, and I own a Lambo.  It's just at home." But low and behold today the Evo emerged.


Turns out it is a pretty sweet 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX.  Over the years he's told me about various mods such as turbo, cams, pistons, exhaust, intake, intercooler, but I don't recall the details.  Apparently the 2.0 is now a 2.3 which he claims last dyno'd at 450 - 470 hp and sounds like a V8.  He was in a meeting when I ran out to the parking lot and snapped these pics.  Maybe if there is some interest I'll get him to show me the details.







No comments:

Post a Comment