Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

The Dream Is Dying

The guy that was selling the 2014 Mustang GT500 I wanted told me he was going to store it until spring before he listed it for sale again.  I was really hoping I would be able to find a buyer for my Mustang before spring so I could have first shot at it.  Just for the hell of it I thought I would take a look online and I see he has listed it again.  Apparently spring wasn’t soon enough for him and the car has been listed for the past 6 weeks.  I'm really disappointed.  I really had my mine set on this car.  Of course nobody has bought it yet but I assume it's just a matter of time.   

My Mustang being a car from the States has really screwed my ability to sell it off in Canada.  Realistically trading it would be the better option but I don't really want a new car.  


No comments:

Post a Comment