Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Canadian International Auto Show Photos

As I mentioned I went to the Canadian International Auto Show with my girlfriend Julia.  I took a few shots with my phone but she brought her pro camera and took loads of shots.  They are really great pictures of some of the new models coming out and also some classic cars.  It took her several days to go through and edit the pictures but she just got them posted on her blog and I wanted to share them.
As you can see in the picture to the left she posted them in a few mixed galleries and also individual galleries for each model.  Below are the links to the mixed gallery pages but don't forget to check out the drop down menus for even more pictures of specific cars.

Don't miss the Acura NSX and the Ford GT galleries.  They were pretty awesome to see and I posted one of her beautiful Ford GT pics below.  As I mentioned before my "best in show" was the Viper ACR.  It was amazing.

While you're at her site feel free to check out her other galleries.  She not only does photography but also paints portraits, does a little writing, and has her own blog.

GALLERIES




No comments:

Post a Comment