Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wow, Nice Beamer

If you read my page you probably know I'm not a fan of BMWs.  Well that's not fair.  I really have nothing against the car as a brand, they seem nice enough.  What I really hate are BMW drivers.  There is just such an overwhelming percentage of asshats driving them.  I commute an hour to and from my job every day and If I see something stupid happening on the road it's about a 75% chance it's a BMW driver doing it.

So I was checking out Autoblog today and they showcased this really nice looking BMW M2.  I guess it's a kind of concept but I was really struck by the color combo.  A nice dark hunter green with red wheels, and 570hp is pretty nice too.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/03/02/ac-schnitzer-acl2-concept-geneva/




No comments:

Post a Comment