Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

2016 Ford Stampede Photos Found!

Last year my girlfriend and I spend a day at the Ford Stampede car show shooting over 300 photos.  But we lost them or we thought.  The micro SD card was reading corrupted so we figured they were gone.  Oddly she bought a Macbook to edit photos on and it read the card!

It was a cloudy day which sucked a bit but the rain held off and we got some great shots.  We post the majority of car show photos over on American Motoring's Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/americanmotoring but here's a few shots to maybe tempt you to follow us.


There was a huge turn out as you can see.

Of course I couldn't leave out a shot of my Shelby.  Didn't win anything but that really wasn't why I went and some people really liked the car.





No comments:

Post a Comment